Preferred Experience and Education:
- 5 to 10 years of corporate, college or executive level recruiting experience.
- In-house recruiting at a start-up to mid-sized company and/or retained search firm experience.
- Demonstrated experience in developing robust talent pools to include diverse candidates.
- Must have experience managing client relationships at the Director/VP/SVP level.
- Proven track record of filling positions with high quality candidates within aggressive time constraints.
- Experience utilizing technology to research and create candidate pools.