SSOE is a Global EPCM firm with +65 years of experience and with projects in more than 30 countries. We provide Engineering and Design Services, Program Management for Project Delivery. We work for industrial facilities (like automotive, food, aerospace, between others).
- Job Specifications Summary: Architect, that will be part of the project design team performing design support in his/her disciplines. Ideal candidate would be an architect with experience on site projects with CADD capabilities. +5 years of experience developing industrial projects and with some business development experience.
- Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Applies sound and diversified knowledge of architectural principles and practices in broad areas of assignments in related fields.
- Responsible for solid, finished plans and specifications and final acceptance or rejection of items involving materials, equipment, manufacturer's quality, and field construction results.
- Represents the firm in meetings and conferences to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate a project. May have liaison with individuals within and outside the firm.
- Has knowledge of local, state, and federal building codes and working experience dealing with site planning, civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical systems, methods, and general details.
- Takes an active part in client contact and business development activities and may participate in presentations.
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- BS Degree in Architecture.
- CAD knowledge/ Revit preferred.
- +5 years of proven experience on site for various Industrial buildings.
- Understanding of Mexican and International construction codes.
- English advanced is a must.
- Experience in business development.
We offer competitive compensation, great benefits package, continuous training and growth opportunities. If you are interested please submit your resume at SSOE. COM or send your resume to the mail posted on the add.