TEXTRON AVIATION MEXICO VACANCY
Objective of the position
- Analyze customer requirements and prepare weekly programming for production areas
- Coordination of setting new numbers in the MRP system as part of the product transfer process.
- Forecasting and validation of capabilities
- Development of presentation of results / metrics of production plans, delivery on time, inventory levels etc.
- Develop continuous improvement projects to simplify processes in the areas with which it interrelates.
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor or Engineering
- Written and conversational English 80% (indispensable)
- Experience in Materials and Production Control.
- Production plan, logistics
- Lean manufacturing
- APICS (desirable)
- MS Office (High Excel domain)
- Experience working with multifunctional teams
- High sense of urgency
- Focused on customer service
- Coordinate activities to solve problems