Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
*Integration of the Electronic Power Steering software as specified in the requirement document
*Responsible for requirement analysis, functional specification, implementation, and testing of
*Software development for vehicle network communications, bootloader, and hardware-driver
*Writing test specifications and testing of software functions in hardware and software simulation
environments to ensure conformance with customer requirements
*Debugging and troubleshooting of the code in case of issues
*Creating/maintaining of documents for release of the software to the plant and to the customer
*Technical contact for the customer as well as the global software development team
*Occasional international travel
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Levels
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Good knowledge in Electronics, Microcontroller, Embedded C/C++, Compilers, Developer
- Experience with CAN or other communication protocols it's a must.
- Ability to solve technical problems independently with minimum customer interaction.
- Experience with ClearCase is a plus.
- Good knowledge on SDLC (Software development life cycle)
- Good Knowledge about Quality assurance and Software release procedures.
- Working experience of creating software builds for user environment testing.
- Overview on tools for Requirements management and Change management.
- Good software debugging skills.
- Experience using testing and application tools like Canalyzer, Canoe, INCA,etc
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as python, perl, etc.
- Experience with in-circuit debuggers.
- Familiarity with HIL test environments and SIL/HIL testing methods
- Experience working with any 8, 16, or 32 bit microcontroller using analog to digital inputs to control
an external device.
- Experience with Regression, MISRA and Polyspace is a plus.
0-3 years of experience in integration/development of
software in any automotive embedded domain
The selected candidate will work with the Bosch Engineering Group (BEG). BEG is a fast growing subsidiary within Robert Bosch LLC that focuses on engineering services in the areas of chassis controls, powertrain controls, vehicle systems, and motorsports. The chassis controls division within BEG offers products in the areas of active safety, driver assistance, electric power steering, semi-active suspension, and autonomous driving. Since we offer a wide range of engineering services, we get to work on unique and challenging projects that involve control theory, vehicle dynamics, and model based software design. Some of these projects include, but are not limited to, high performance sports cars, electric vehicles, medium heavy trucks, and powersports applications.
In your role as a function development and system design engineer, you will work with our customers and a global project team to design, test, and release software functions with a high level of safety and quality.
We are not expecting candidates to know everything required for the job, but we are looking for candidates that have the ability and motivation to learn quickly within a team setting. We will train the right candidate to do the job