CONCIERGE IN HOUSE
PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
To support the In-house team with all "heart of the house" guest service, including welcome calls, reservations, tee times, tours and excursion ticket sales, concierge fact sheets, stocking of materials, brochures, maps, etc. Offer value-add guest services to ensure the teams hit their VPG and tour goals. Ensure all guest expectations are met and exceeded.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Availability to work flexible schedules.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Computer literacy in MS Office programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and positive disposition.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Comfortable working in a commission based environment.
1. Sales Ability/Persuasiveness
2. Work Standards
3. Building Customer Loyalty
5. Judgment/Decision Making
7. Ethics and Integrity
8. Continuous Learning
9. Stress Tolerance
11. Oral Communication/Written Communication
Whether you are interested in this position and fulfill all requirements, please send your updated resume in English to the email address noted in the contact information.
An equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity of people, ideas and cultures.