- Use bug tracking programs such as Zendesk
- Manually test workflows to ensure our solutions meet the customers' business needs
- Work with analysts, software engineers and system admins to trouble-shoot issues, often using database SQL queries
Required Background and Skills
- SQL experience (1-2 years)
- Bachelor's degree
- Formal QA testing experience
- Experience with tracking programs such as Jira, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.
- Web applications experience
- Team player who is a self-starter and requires little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Must be based in Los Angeles
- Experience supporting software applications
- Ability to read Java, Excel, and a background in other languages
- Knowledge of enterprise-level financial applications
- Ability to multi-task with various projects and clients
- Worked in a Customer Service environment
- Experience using Salesforce
What we offer
- Monthly Salary $1,000.00 - $1,200.00 dollars.
- Vacations. 1 and 2 weeks yearly.
- Paid Mexican Holidays.
- Christmas bonus, 15 days of salary.
- Medical Expenses Insurance.
- Long-term contract.
- Personal and professional development.
- Working location: Cuernavaca, Morelos.