Uline - Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Warehouse department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks recent college graduates for the Warehouse Manager Trainee position to help drive distribution at its Monterrey, Mexico branch.
- Master Uline's inbound and outbound operations through an 18-month rotational program.
- Participate in hands-on UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving, Restock, Transfers, Inventory Control, QC and Maintenance department training.
- Develop warehouse managerial skills by leading and motivating others.
- Complete forklift and warehouse equipment certifications throughout job rotations.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) - 100% in both verbal and written forms.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High-energy, self-motivated team player with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Ability to travel to the United States for 6 months of training a must.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Complete insurance coverage - major and minor medical insurance, dental, vision, life.
- Savings Fund.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Recent college graduates encouraged to apply.
Please submit resumes in English.
Apply online for immediate consideration.
Or fax resume to: (81) 81567410
Or mail resume to:
Uline - Attn. Human Resources
Carr. Miguel Aleman Km 21 #6
Prologis Park Apodaca
Apodaca, NL 66627
Uline is a drug-free workplace