Our company love what we do…
What we are looking for:
The Security Engineer II will be responsible for SOC provides managed security services for Global clients and manages their security operations. The team is responsible for 24X7 telephone and remote support, specialized support for security compliance users, and works with the CompuCom clients on security issues. This role will act as a subject matter expert for the team's junior members and a center of knowledge, leveraging upon the years of experienced gained in this field, deploying and supporting Firewalls (Fortinet, Cisco, Palo Alto), IDS/IPS, Content Filters, VPN (IPSec/SSL), Cisco ISE, Nessus vulnerability scans, SIEM tools.
What you will responsible of:
- Security/Firewall management background in working for large enterprise. Must have experience in analyzing and implementing complex firewall rules on Fortinet and Cisco devices
- Primarily Manage Cisco ISE - Network access control (NAC) as well as TACACAS deployment.
- Perform log management and security fine tuning.
- Collaborate with client technical teams for issue resolution and mitigation. Participate and help remediate the security incidents.
- Help remediate security incidents by interfacing with internal customer teams and other tool vendors.
- Fortinet UTM Management: Perform log analysis, use of IDS, IPS, and/or other signature technology. Manage and maintain the log management and threat analysis solution.
- Experience with an enterprise-class ticketing system. Manage and maintain SLA's agreed with our customers.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide emergency support
What we need from you:
- 5 years of Information Technology experience with network technologies, specifically TCP/IP, and related network tools and concepts
- Knowledge of scripting language and ability to automate things as necessary
- Demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
- Ability to understand and write hex, binary, regular expression, etc.
- Experience with reviewing raw log files, data correlation, and analysis (i.e. firewall, network flow, IDS, system logs)
- Knowledge to manage and troubleshoot Cisco and Fortigate devices required. Fortinet and Cisco specific certifications preferred
- Hands on experience with any industry standard SIEM is desired
- SANS GIAC GCIA certification desired
- English Advanced
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- High Benefits.
- Career Plan.
If you're interested apply for this position in this website