We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Anti Fraud Analyst (Norkom/NetReveal) to join our team of talented IT professionals within a large banking corporation willing to relocate to Boston, MA.
- BS degree in IT field. Must have professional degree and professional license.
- Working experience in the financial services industry, with a focus on Legal, Compliance, BSA/AML, or Fraud-related operations
- Must have an advanced domain of English language
- Experience implementing projects associated to Key Compliance Topics and Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti Money Laundering (AML), OFAC, Counterterrorism Financing, Sanctions and FATA in US
- Knowledge about US regulations and AML related compliance reporting requirements (SAR, CTR)
- Proficient in software implementations, mainly Norkom/NetReveal Solutions, SQL proficient (MUST)
- Knowledge of other AML Solutions will be a plus (SAS AML, Wiz Sentri, etc.)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality while working closely and building trust with management.
- Review the feasibility of new requirements from a technological point of view
- Develop formal proposals related to requested changes
- Perform the coordination of different working groups in order to manage the initiation and development of approved projects, managing deviations and potential problems during this cycle
- Program/Project management and implementation planning
- Software certification
- Implement software changes within the different testing/production environments
- Provide post-implementation support and training to the business and other teams involved in implementations
US Contract & USD Salary
Long Term Project (+1 year)
TN Visa sponsorship
If you are interested in joining our team please submit!