We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Microsoft MCSE to join our team of talented IT professionals within a large banking corporation willing to relocate to Boston, MA.
The primary responsibilities will be the support, monitoring, configuration and deployment of Active Directory, McAfee ePO, SCCM, Exchange and Server Solutions. The successful candidate will work with many internal and external team to ensure a reliable, stable environment while adhering to industry and company established best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer and server related issues.
- Maintaining software applications, OS and regular maintenance.
- Design of desktop and laptop imaging.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors to provide technical assistance and support
- Follow corporate standards and best practices
- Effectively interface with local and remote team members
- Maintain vendor relationships and interact with vendor support channels
- Participate in on-call rotation and respond to incidents off-hours
- 24x7 critical infrastructure support
- MCSE (must)
- Experience with scripting languages such as VBScript and PowerShell
- Hands-on experience with the following:
- Active Directory (2003 and above)
- SCCM (must)
- Physical and virtual Windows Servers administration
- Server and Network/LAN troubleshooting skills
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 and newer, Windows 7 / 10
- Experience with Exchange and O365
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, McAfee
- Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems. MUST have professional degree and professional license (cédula profesional)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a MUST
Long term project
US contract & USD salary
TN Visa sponsorship
If you are interested in joining our team please submit