SOTEC is a great group of people. We focus on the integration of people within our select group seeking talent and professional excellence, offering the best labor, national and international opportunities for our candidates.
In SOTEC, you will work with the most qualified professionals. We look for people with a special talent, to help them develop that talent within our company because for us, people are the foundation on which to build.
We are looking for an IT Jr. Project Manager - PMO to join our team of talented IT professionals within a large banking corporation in USA.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to document the progress of existing projects, project requests and BAU initiatives
- Act as the point person to analyze Project Management status quo and implement best practices for Project Management activities/processes. This includes demonstrating proper business analysis skills, project documentation and communication, project delivery and closure
- Demand Management Initial Review: Project requests analysis (BAU/Project Categorization)
- Project: Provide +/-100% cost estimates and enable Initiation Phase
- Configuration Management: Ensure new services are properly created and managed (CMDB)
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Risk management to properly identify risks on time, propose strategies, workaround and risk mitigation actions proactively
- Project plan preparation from high level to technical details level
- Infrastructure projects management experience (Obsolescence, Hardening, Security, Monitoring)
- Experience working in a company based on ITIL environment
- ITIL Certified (plus)
- PMP/PMI Trained (certified is a plus)
- 2 years of experience
Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or any IT related field. MUST have professional degree and professional license
Bilingual (English & Spanish) is a must
- Infrastructure high level design/requirements
- Root cause high level analysis
- Understanding of the following concepts:
- High Availability - HA
- Load Balancing
- Environments (Disaster Recovery, Preproduction, Production)
- Software Lifecycle
- Change Management
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Full time job, long term project
US contract + USD salary
If you are interested in joining our team please submit or send your updated resume by email
Join to SOTEC and begin a new stage
Let's do the right thing!